Sunday, April 8, 2007

T.O.G. is in the house.

Hello one and all. This is Tog from Ifrit server in FFXI(final Fantasy 11 online) and I'm doing this mostly for my own data gathering and progression records. But I hope I cna entertain a couple of people(I.E. You ^_^) in the process. just quickly listing of starting stats:

Windurst Rank 4
Warrior 27(lvling)
Monk 19(needs lvling)
White Mage 41 (questionable)
Black Mage 30(lvling)
Red mage(lol)
Thief 15(retired, I suck at that job)
Beastmaster 6(Rover got me into it.)
Ranger 10(needs stable cash flow, Macabre got me into it.)
Summoner 9(Not lvling till summons)
others are locked but SAM, PLD, and DRK will be unlocked soon.
# of times called godo whm: 16
# of times called super white mage while pwr lvling: always.
#times called good tank: 2

Fishing:4
Woodworking: 3(arrows)
smithing: 1(accident)
goldsmithing: 2(making arrows)
clothcraft: 23(lvlin)
Leathercraft: 4(lvlin)
bonecraft:1(wtf?)
cooking:4(yum)

Linkshell:
IfritRoyalguard pearl.
Ifrit's Royal Guard Sack.
Love my Linkshell.
and now for something completely different:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Alison the Amazing Thief said...

You cant hate thief if you only took it to level 15.

/cry

How can you not love stealing, lock picking, and flee?