Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A lil' white magic sparkle.

Since my Last Post things have gotten pretty heavy. Did some leveling, maybe too much leveling. But that is to be decided later.


First I get a random invite. It was from Jing, a dude I never met but he urgently needed a whm. and He was willing to take my gimp ass, seriously I hate that job now. I don't have any tele's other than Holla, I'm still using Seer's gear. I have all the cured and buffs though, I ain't that bad. So I bust my ass to get to Crawler's Nest and then to find my way through Crawler's Nest. And the Grind begins or as some call it I get on the XP treadmill. and after abotu and hour everyone in Pt lvl. YAY! Even me O_O
Then another hour later half the party dies from a freaking fly with Sphere spamming. I hate WHM. The paladin tank delvls, I feel horrible. But just like a Tank he gets back up. Shit happens, Eat cheese. I'm sorry I can't give him credit but I think his name was Ulthawe. Aniwaze later he redings and everything is happy time. DD's are getting haste, tanks are getting regen, cures here and there. I ain't getting hate. But the poor blm is...but because of our melees he doesn't go down. Damn fine job they did. From there on it's a blur. It was late at night and I was trying to talk in Ls and cure. =X Whm is boring...I ain't lying. So the PT goes down, my reraise wares off. Pt breaks in jueno after they find out I can't Tele-altep. I'm gimp, I admitted it. Some how I also undinged. and I didn't care.
Then it was the Adventures of Criran and Tog in Delkfutt's tower thingy. I went as my gimp 41 WHM while Crir wetn as his pimped out 42 NIN. He has some seriously good gear for that thing. We basically ran up and down the tower and then seated ourselves on the upper floor. And Camped Mimas and Enkeldos and key hunted. Mimas popped more times than I remember and we only got one Huge Moth Axe from him, asshole. I lotted on it and got it, I was determined to get Criran something considering that the guy was low on funds and I was running around with 100K+. We got one key on our owns and popped it and got a weird ax that I also wanted >.> But Criran got it ever though I was willing to pay for it right there. After about 5K of gil and 3K XP Criran called a friend out to help. Sirsmokesalot. I kid you not. He was a lvl 60 NIN who helped us kill our one and only Enkeldos, me and Criran could of took him. :P After that we broke Pt. and Criran went back to hunting. I think he really wants a Huge Moth Axe >.> I also reding there with Criran, my LS March Member, AKA most helpful member of March. A Pretty high Honor in my book. Too bad Pearlsacks aren't eligible :P
I'll post about WAR later. Love And Peace.

4 comments:

Faulsey said...

A blog!

From tog?

I will post a proper comment later.

Maybe.

For now it is almost 2AM, and I can't make sense of this blog, my blog, or anyones blog. /falls asleep at PC.

Jowy said...

Yay you made a blog!
Will put ze link to your page right now!

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to say, I loved this post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

Feel free to surf to my web page HCG

Anonymous said...

Currently the soften goes to the metering component, where the
screw height remains consistent. The decision to purchase products from this company
is a bold decision that will bring to you many advantages.
This heated plastic is also kept moving rapidly to prevent any premature
hardening or deformities on the finished product.